"Indian forces have crossed the border and carried out provocative attacks on Chinese troops." , China's foreign ministry said

The Indian and Chinese armies sat at the table discussing the border conflict along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh.  But there was a sudden bloody clash between them.  As the situation takes a turn for the worse, China is blaming India for the incident.  Following the incident, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday that "Indian forces had crossed the border and carried out provocative attacks on Chinese troops."  The warning was issued without any "unilateral action".



 Tensions between India and China over the border have reached a tipping point, just as tensions are running high.  The last time such an incident took place was in 1985 in Arunachal Pradesh, on the border between the two countries, which is spread over an area of ​​three and a half thousand kilometers.  After 45 years, China is practically uneasy about such violent incidents on the border.  So Beijing has been busy shirking responsibility since the incident.  A statement issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry blamed the Indian military for the attack.  China's state-run news agency Global Times reported that "clashes broke out between Chinese and Indian troops in the Galvan Valley on Monday."  , Chinese forces protest the move of Indian forces.

 The two sides met at the brigadier level on Monday.  This conflict followed.  A statement from the Indian Army said, "The clashes erupted last night while trying to reduce tensions in the Galwan Valley.  One Indian army officer and two soldiers were killed in the clashes, which also left Chinese troops dead.  The Global Times claimed in a tweet that five Chinese soldiers had been killed and 11 wounded in the clashes.


Post a Comment

0 Comments